I just only don’t want to write scientific papers 😎.I am in favour of the distribution of research’s outcomes using different means like videos, magazines, social networks and other media. I think researchers have a certain responsibility to the taxpayers. Hence, they should also do some research products for the general public. The indicate that this a relevant work 🤖 .
- E. B. Sandoval, O. Rudhru, and Q. Min Ser, Robot Maori Haka: Robots as cultural preservationists, Human-Robot Interaction (HRI), 2016 11th ACM/IEEE International Conference on, 2016. We won the ACM/IEEE 1st place HRI video Award! 😅😊.
- O. Rudhru, and Q. Min Ser,E. B. Sandoval, Nao Robot Haka 2016 Demo, Human-Robot Interaction (HRI), 2016 11th ACM/IEEE International Conference on, 2016, Youtube
- Eduardo B. Sandoval, Robot bribes people, Human-Robot Interaction (HRI), 2016 11th ACM/IEEE International Conference on, 2016,
- Eduardo B. Sandoval, Making Human Robot Interaction Accessible To Everyone Through Online Videos, Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN), 2015 24th IEEE International Symposium on, Kobe, 2015,
- Eduardo B. Sandoval, Robot Oracle predicts the Winner of Cricket Worldcup 2015, HITLabNZ, 2015.
- Eduardo B. Sandoval and O. Mubin, What is Human Robot Interaction? HITLabNZ, 2015,
- Eduardo B. Sandoval, M. Obaid, and O. Mubin, Fiction robots vs real robots, HITLabNZ 2014.
- E. B. Sandoval and M. Adair, Eugene in Aotearoa. Robots and Art – Misbehaving Machines workshop, Social Robotics: 6th International Conference, ICSR 2014, Sydney, NSW, Australia, October 27-29, 2014.
- Eduardo B. Sandoval and S. Sohnchen, Design Thinking University of Canterbury. Design Thinking Workshop HITLabNZ, 2013.
- Bell, Michael and E. B. Sandoval, Computer Science Field Guide: Artificial Intelligence, Youtube csunplugged/ Orange Studio, 2013.
- E. B. Sandoval, Nao Robot Dances Gangnam Style. HITLabNZ, 2012. Almost 1,000,000 million views!
- First direct interview of a robot in the Mexican radio, Grupo Imagen, February 2012.
- NAO interventions in the section of science and technology s of Channel 28, Grupo Imagen, Mexico City, January-March, 2012.
Enrique Avilés and Eduardo B. Sandoval, Donde quiera que voy… Fractal Productions, 2005.