I have done several projects; these projects are related to reciprocity, robots and education, robots and media, and robot design.
Some of them have unpublishable outcomes; however, they are worthy educatively and have been covered by the media. Here a list (links coming soon):
- HITLabNZ, Model of Reciprocity in HRI, 2012-2016. (robot-behaviours, photos)
- UC, Robot Oracle, 2015 (media).
- HITLabNZ, 3D printed robot controlled by Unity, 2014. (media)
- HITLabNZ, Chatbot Lego robot, 2014. (media).
- UNAM-PDI, Emotion analysis in HRI, Supervisor of Master Thesis, 2013. (Not released, the student up to another graduation option)
- HITLabNZ, Robot puppetry for performing arts (theater, movies, dance), 2013.
- HITLabNZ, Roila, the robotic language, in NAO. 2012, (media, curse, programs).
- HITLabNZ, Nao robot dances Gangnam style, 2012. (Copyright issues, LBR, non published).
- UNAM-PAPIIT. Development of museum and educative app for HRI, 2012, (project).
- Osaka University, Synchy robots used as a third-language teacher, 2011. (thesis).
- UNAM-PDI, Development of Educative applications in HRI, 2009-2011. (thesis).
- UNAM-PDI, Digital tools for research for the applicants to the master’s program, 2010-2012. (websites list, students deliverables).
- UNAM-PDI, Organiser of the poster session of applicants, 2010, 2011, 2012. (photos)
- UNAM-PDI, 1st International Seminar of Human-robot Interaction, Mexico city, 2011. (photos, organiser).
Some undergrad projects
- UPIITA, website, Bionics engineering web site in Spanish, 2005.
- UPIITA, prototype, Leg-rehabilitation machine for children, 2004.
- UPIITA, prototype, Golden ratio in the Mexican body, 2003.
- UPIITA, prototype, 3D scanner using infra-red sensors, 2003.
- UPIITA, prototype, electronic coffee machine, 2002.